This is a very simple application. When launched, it will create one big white rectangle on the screen and what I called a "Root Window". When you close this window, it will also make all rectangles disappear. Since each rectangle is floating freely, you can place them all over your desktop. I only put them on a white background to make a screenshot, but there isn't a background in the application.
Click a rectangle to pop it:
- Portrait oriented rectangles will be split horizontally.
- Landscape oriented rectangles will be split vertically.
- The red, green and blue values of the colour will be split into two new colours at random.
Drag a rectangle to move it.
Put two rectangles next to each other to merge them:
- The rectangles must be of the same shape.
- The rectangles must have touching edges (there is a little bit of a margin though).
- The red, green and blue values of the two colours will be merged
in the opposite way they were split.